We're going on the road and taking on the Casino Royale bandwagon!
IDC predict partner services opportunity to be around €47billion euros on Vista alone and we're keen to get that message out to our UK Partners on their doorsteps. We've been working on this for a while and the dates are now out - the UK PTS team is getting on the road to talk about Exchange, Vista and Office at a series of events around the country. All we're asking for is 90 minutes of your time to show you what $20bn dollars of investment looks like. It represents a massive opportunity for Microsoft partners and during this session, the team will show you (free from Powerpoint) what these products deliver.
You should attend if you want to:
- Understand how EVO solutions can solve real business problems. This 90 minute session will focus largely on demos which you will be able to take away with you at the end of the session.
- This session provides the starting point for a wider activity of partner readiness which involves a number of Learning Paths which you can preview at the Partner EVO Microsite.
- Understand how to position the different products and SKUs appropriately for your customers
This series of events will be followed by a 1 week tour when the same content will be delivered at 5 cinemas in 5 days. We're competing with James Bond but expecting to draw a bigger crowd and contribute more to the UK economy through partners than 007.
Where will we be?
- 25th October - ICC, Birmingham
- 6th November - Microsoft Campus, Reading
- 8th November - UBC, Manchester
- 9th November - Watershed Theatre, Bristol
- 10th November - Cavendish Centre, London
- 16th November - Microsoft Campus, Reading
- 21st November - Showcase Cinema, Leeds
- 16th January - UBC, Manchester