The August 2014 Release (build 220.127.116.112) is live: http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
It’s been a chaotic half year and I haven’t been able to get my builds out as often as I’d like, though I did do a ton of work on MFCMAPI.
This month we get a totally rebuilt MAPI property parsing engine. As it’s an engine change, you shouldn’t notice much different in MFCMAPI itself, but all of my XML exports get an upgrade.
- Property Parsing engine rebuilt
- MrMAPI: Fixed malformed XML in profile list when no profiles exist
- Adding attachments is now possible
- MrMAPI: Can now dump the receive folder table
- Export now includes large props by defalt
- SmartView: Understands PR_PREDECESSOR_CHANGE_LIST