The March 2013 Release (build 220.127.116.118) is live: http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
A few smaller changes this round: I’ve upgraded the project to support Visual Studio 2012. I also fixed a bug in the new PST parsing, and inserted a new dialog into the “Open from GAL” path to give the user the opportunity to adjust the server DN (this should help in testing Exchange 2013 scenarios).
Here's a change list - see the Issue Tracker on Codeplex for more details, or look at the code:
- MrMAPI: Fixed –PST whitespace calculations to account for Outlook 2013 OSTs correctly
- QuickStart: Added binary output to Nickname quickstart
- SmartView: Added parsing for Contact Address Book container entry IDs
- MFCMAPI: Added dialog to allow Open from GAL to edit the server DN
- Upgraded projects to Visual Studio 2012
- MFCMAPI: Fixed visual artifact which creeps in to folder hierarchy (vertical line next to the arrows)