The (very late) October 2012 Release (build 220.127.116.116) is live: http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
As part of my work to get MFCMAPI and MrMAPI working well in side-by-side scenarios where both Outlook 2013 and an earlier version of Outlook are installed, I’ve added a –version switch to MrMAPI. This will help us ship builds of OCAT that work properly in these situations
Here’s a change list – see the Issue Tracker on Codeplex for more details, or look at the code:
- MrMAPI: Added –version switch.
- MFCMAPI: Corrected column name in mailbox table
- MFCMAPI: Fix blank headers when headers are dragged around.
- MFCMAPI: Corrected an unnecessary crash in an Outlook+EMS (unsupported) scenario
- MFCMAPI: Updated a number of flags, tags, and dispids