The June 2012 Release (build 188.8.131.524) is live: http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
This month we ship some pretty cool additions to MrMAPI: the –store flag gets a turbo boost, allowing you to open a store by Entry ID, which helps some of the automated diagnostics out there that use MrMAPI for data gathering. Also new is the ability to look up a specific property for a store, also by request of the diagnostics authors. For the troubleshooters out there who use MrMAPI for property lookup, check out the –flag switch, which allows you to look up flags on the fly.
Here's a change list - see the Issue Tracker on Codeplex for more details, or look at the code:
- QuickStarts – fixed a missing quota property in the Quota Quick Start
- SmartView: Added a parser for PR_SCHDINFO_APPT_TOMBSTONE
- MFCMAPI: Added the ability to set a message class on bulk mail sends (useful for testing things like receive folders)
- MrMAPI: Store and folder properties
- MrMAPI: Flag lookup
- MrMAPI: Command line parser rewrite – prep for future work
Finally – Surface!