We did it! MFCMAPI is now on Wikipedia!
The March 2012 Release (build 188.8.131.522) is live: http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
No UI changes this round, so no new screenshot. I did fix some interesting bugs and added a few nice features. Probably the nicest feature is new MAPI call logging. I‘ve always had error call logging in MFCMAPI via the Debug Viewer (Ctrl+D), but I never had a way to output exactly which MAPI calls were being made, whether they failed or not. Now you can get that – just turn on tag DBGMAPIFunctions (0x40000000) in the Debug Viewer and you’ll see every MAPI call that gets made. If you want more perspective on an error, I’d also add DBGGeneric (0x1) and DBGHRes (0x40). You can use 0x40000021 to turn on all of these at the same time.
Oh – and perhaps the biggest change of all: All the binaries are now code signed!
Here’s a change list – see the Issue Tracker on Codeplex for more details, or look at the code:
- Added MAPI call logging.
- SmartView: Added parsing for dispidVerbStream.
- MrMAPI: –Store switch will output store properties.
- MFCMAPI: New dialog to display which MAPI dll is loaded.
- Eliminated non-standard line endings in files MFCMAPI and MrMAPI can generate.
- Cleaned up the MAPI loading code – should work better in more odd scenarios.
- Code signed!