The May 2010 Release (build 188.8.131.529) is live: http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
Mostly bug fixes and the ever expanding scope of Smart View. I’ve added parsing for PT_LONG as a date, enabling parsing of a number of props I couldn’t parse before. I also added parsers for Web View Persist Objects (PR_FOLDER_WEBVIEWINFO) and Recipient Row Streams (dispidApptUnsendableRecips).
Here’s a change list – see the Issue Tracker on Codeplex for more details, or look at the code:
- Smart View: Parser framework for PT_LONG. First parser adds rtime parsing.
- Smart View: Added flag parsing for a bunch of new props.
- Smart View: Many fuzzing fixes implemented.
- Debug Viewer: Removed dismiss on Enter. Changed Pause from a button to a checkbox.
- RTF: RTF streams with embedded binary containing 0A or 0D get messed up when viewing. Fixed viewer to honor hex stream first.
- VC 2010: Fixed project so it will build in 2010.
- Hex Editor: Fixed hex editor parsing to ignore more punctuation to make it easier to paste hex from other sources.