The May 2009 Release (build 22.214.171.1243) is live: http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com.
The coolest new feature has to be the addition of Smart View parsing to the Hex Editor. I actually had the idea to do this the morning I published the March 2009 release, but didn’t want to delay that release any longer. One side effect of exposing the parsing in the Hex Editor is I was able to do much better testing of the existing parsing engine and fix a bunch of memory leaks and crashes.
Here’s a change list – see the Issue Tracker on Codeplex for more details, or look at the code:
- Added ability to copy attachments from one message to another
- Added Outlook version feature – uses MSI to retrieve installed version of Outlook
- Added Smart View to hex editor
- Fixed issue converting MAPI to MIME from an MSG file
- Fixed parsing of fuzzy level flags
- Updated MAPI headers
- Removed extraneous pointer address output from restriction parsing
- Added smart view parsing for Entry Lists, Properties, Restrictions, and Search Folder Definitions
- Cleaned up memory leaks and crashes in smart view parsing