The December 2007 Release (build 126.96.36.1993) is live: http://www.codeplex.com/MFCMAPI
Here's the change list - see the Issue Tracker on Codeplex for more details, or look at the code:
- Viewing properties on MSG files didn't always work - with the right combination of settings you could get past the logic that figured out where the source data was.
- Time zone definition parsing - original parsing was hex only and had no flag values. Added decimal output and parsed known flags.
- Form Viewer issue - thanks to Patrick for figuring this one out. In summary - form viewers are hard.
- Manual Resolve function did nothing - apparently nobody but me uses this - it's useful for studying name resolution issues
- Heap corruption - in TagToString - oops. In the November 2007 release I fiddled with some buffers and got them out of whack. They're back in whack now.
- Rule flags in Actions aren't parsed - There aren't any publicly defined flags for rules in actions, but there are some used internally, so I added a framework for parsing them. Add-Ins can take advantage of the framework.