Updates to the downloads of CDO and MAPI/CDO are now available. Here are the links:
CDO 1.21: (download of CDO for use with Outlook 2007)
MAPI/CDO download: (standalone package of MAPI and CDO for use on Exchange 2007 servers and other machines that don’t already have MAPI)
And some details on the updates:
- Fixed installer not to install with any version of Outlook prior to Outlook 2007
- Many, MANY timezone fixes, including support for the upcoming 2007 DST changes here in the States
- Fixed a heap corruption issue
- Improved support for public folder free Exchange 2007 environments (I have a blog coming on this).
- Registry keys that indicate MAPI is installed weren’t being set properly.
- Since this ships the same version of CDO.dll as the CDO download, it includes those fixes as well.
Both packages include version 6.5.7888.0 of their respective binaries.
As usual, any feedback you have on these is appreciated. I’ll pass it over to the appropriate devs.