Re-introducing the Device Loan Program for GOVERNMENT, HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION Apps!
This is a perfect time to port your Windows Phone 7, iPhone, or/and Android, BB apps to Windows Phone 8. If you are already immersed in porting your app, then you are ahead of the game! Let us help you start the testing process with a zero-cost test device loaned out for 30 days!
This Device Loan Program is subject to the following high-level requirements/rules: (The Device Loan Agreement contains all official rules)
- The app must be a Public Sector app (Government, Healthcare, Education).
- The loan period is strictly enforced to a maximum of 30 days.
- App must be published before June 30, 2013.
- Recipient must sign a Device Loan Agreement – contains all official rules.
- The program is only available to developers in the United States.
To apply, simply click the image below and submit an email request.
After evaluation of your request, we will send a response informing you of our decision.
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL ZERO-COST RESOURCES.
- Think blue sky with Azure free trial
- Freedom of Expression with Visual Studio Express 2012
- Tools and SDKs from the Windows Developer Center
- A 30-day Windows App Adventure
Notice to all Public Sector Employees: Due to government gift and ethics laws and Microsoft policy, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate in any give-away that may be associated with this program. Further information on Microsoft compliance with U.S. government gift and ethics rules can be found here.
Microsoft Online Privacy Statement: This privacy statement applies to websites and services of Microsoft that collect data and display these terms, as well as its offline product support services. http://www.microsoft.com/privacy.