As many of you might know, 11 teams just graduated from the FounderFuel (http://founderfuel.com) program as part of the Spring 2012 Cohort (http://founderfuel.com/en/alumni), and–you guessed it–applications are now open (http://founderfuel.com/en/apply) for the Fall 2012 Cohort!
FounderFuel is a grueling, intensive 12 week program during which its mentor network helps you gain traction, secure partnerships, and get to revenue faster, all in effort to help you raise follow-on funding.
Several hundred startups from around the world apply for each cohort, and that means getting in ain’t no picnic. Those who do get in get:
– A network of over 120 mentors (Investors, Serial Entrepreneurs and Senior Executives) http://founderfuel.com/mentors
– Immediate access to over $100K in perks (Azure, Amazon AWS, Rackspace, PayPal, etc.)
– Over 30 inspiring Guest Speaker presentations
– A small seed round of $20K-$25K on Day 1 of the program
– A convertible note of $150K to teams that are considered “Venture-Ready” at end of the program
The program culminates on Demo Day, when teams pitch before an audience of over 700, including investors from the US, Canada, and Europe, as well as members of the press and startup community.
Have a look at what people are saying in the press (http://founderfuel.com/en/press) and see what the Spring 2012 cohort had to say about their experience in this short video (http://founderfuel.com/2012/05/25/the-final-video-of-the-founderfuel-watchmojo-series).
In a nutshell, you get a year’s worth of learning, growth and fundraising in just 3 short months. If you’re serious about making a real business out of your startup and are ready to take it to a whole new level, we have what it takes to give your company a power boost (think Red Bull for startups).
Think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for? Apply (http://founderfuel.com/en/apply) before June 22nd.