Guest blog by Seaton Gras
SURF will be opening over 15,000 square feet of class A office space to over 100 entrepreneurs this March.
SURF Incubator is dedicated to providing the resources that startup entrepreneurs need in order to build their businesses. The community wants entrepreneurs to be successful and will offer the following support:
- Subsidized office space, mentoring and advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Local attorneys to advise on corporate and intellectual property law
- Bankers and former CFOs to help with financial issues
- Access to VC’s and angel investors
- Consultants to help with product development, marketing, business planning, and fundraising
- Access to a network of business leaders, government and academic thought leaders eager to support local entrepreneurs
Applications for residency welcome!