Guest Blog: Gilad Steinberger, Microsoft Israel
I just finished Startup Weekend Haifa.
What a great event. It was amazing! Watch the video here.
54 hours of innovation and networking, 125 attendees, a mix of developers, UX designers, marketing specialists and startup enthusiasts. It started with 45 Ideas which generated 11 groups, eventually 1 winner was chosen.
1. CollecTVise – Sharing of live music streams.
2. Vicoboo – Visual cookbook application.
3. Commentivity – Adding visual tools to internet talkbacks (e.g. color).
4. Where Is It? – Location based service to help you find places.
5. Locification – Toolkit to help build location based mobile services.
6. Pick It Up – File sharing application for students.
7. Video Chef – Interactive, step-by-step cooking.
8. Wherenty – Universal Warranty Application – tracks your warranties.
9. FollowApp – Reconnecting to friends via automated SMS.
10. Seemple – Distribute presentations in real-time to mobile devices.
11. Batterz – Trading my junk for your junk.
Locification – watch their pitch
Thank You to Code Value –Microsoft partner and mentor for Windows Phone and Azure and Newsgeek – thank you for organizing this great event.
The SW Haifa Video: