Microsoft Dynamics has recently launched a new Marketplace for list ISV solutions (similar to Sales Force’s App Exchange).We are seeking innovative companies of all types and sizes to go-to-market with Microsoft. To enable ISVs get listedin the Microsoft Dynamics marketplace, Microsoft is hosting an Dynamics Technical On-Ramp Program to assist ISVs get integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
To alleviate the cost of travelling for developers, Microsoft will be offering this course online by invitation only – developers can get trained directly at their offices with the direction of a Microsoft trainer. Each company can have up to two employees attend the training – we may
allow more per company if slots are available at the end of the registration drive.
June 2nd 2011 – Kick off with CXO and Developers
– Overview of the Microsoft Dynamics Ecosystem and How ISVs Can
Partner with Microsoft.
June 18th – July 11th 2011 – Dynamics CRM 2011 Technology On Ramp For Developers :
– Deep technical training for developers including
technical labs by Microsoft experts
– The Program will run in two time zones ( so we
can accommodate developers in Europe and
– Sessions will be scheduled each week Mon, Wed
Friday with a day in between each lecture
for developers to complete the technical labs
– Time schedule for the courses will be posted
Key Advantages for ISVs:
– Alleviate travel(flight and hotel) costs to getting your developers to training
– ISVs can train multiple developers from their offices and have access afterwards to
resources to assist with rapid integration
– Accelerate integration with Dynamics, get listed in the Marketplace and take advantage of sales partnership with Microsoft.
Immediate Call To Action
Please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest and a short overview of your company.
Microsoft will be sending unique registration links for sign up to each attendee.