SSMA simplifies database migration process from Oracle/Sybase/MySQL and Microsoft Access to SQL Server and SQL Azure. SSMA automates all aspects of migration including migration assessment analysis, schema and SQL statement conversion, data migration as well as migration testing to reduce cost and reduce risk of your database migration project.
The new version of SSMA, Version 6.0 provides the following major enhancements:
Materialized View support for Oracle
- Memory Optimized tables for Oracle
- Improved Azure SQL DB code conversion
- Extension pack functionality moved to schema to support Azure SQL DB
- Performance improvements tested for databases with over 10k objects
- UI improvements for dealing with large number of objects
- Highlighting of “well known” LOB schemas (so they can be ignored in conversion)
- Conversion speed improvements
- Show object counts in UI
- Report size reduction by more than 25%
- Improved error messages for unparsed constructs.
Download SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) v.6.0
SSMA for Access: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43690
SSMA for MySQL: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43688
SSMA for Oracle: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43689
SSMA for Sybase: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43691
On the closing note , Yes ! We've heard several of your valuable feedbacks / inputs. Thank you... and we're rolling out with the SSMA for DB2 very soon. Watch out this space for more information.
The SSMA product team is available to answer your questions and provide technical support related to SSMA. Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org