Today we announce the latest preview of SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT). The September preview update provides new feature support in SQL Server 2016 CTP2.4, Azure SQL Database and multiple languages in Visual Studio 2015.
Who can benefit from using the Preview?
- SQL Server 2016 CTP2.4 database developers who would like to try the new CTP features.
- Azure SQL Database developers with the latest GA and Preview features.
- Database developers who would like to install Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish version of SSDT in Visual Studio 2015.
Get it here:
- The version number for the latest preview in Visual Studio 2015 is 14.0.50927
- The version number for the latest preview in Visual Studio 2013 is 12.0.50927
- The version number for the latest preview of DacFx is 13.0.3086.1
What’s New in SSDT and DacFx?
- New feature support in SQL Server 2016 CTP2.4
- Multiple language support for SSDT in Visual Studio 2015