Total number of Case studies for Team System increased to five:
- New! KBC Bank used Microsoft Visual Studios Team System and Team Foundation Server to improve application-building methodologies, increase productivity, and accelerate application deployment.
- New! EDS used Microsoft Visual Studio Team System to support a more efficient global development strategy, realigning its internal software development assets and improving the productivity of its developers and testers.
- New! Dell: By using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server to deploy a global source code management platform, Dell is able maintain a centralized repository for all source code and provide it to developers on a just-in-time basis regardless of their location. Improved source code management has also enabled Dell to consolidate its source code onto fewer servers, redeploy 100 system administrators, and improve the productivity of its developers.
- A social networking Web site used Microsoft Visual Studio Team System to improve the productivity of its developers and project managers as well as to reduce software costs.
- A global manufacturer deployed Microsoft Visual Studio Team System to improve the consistency and efficiency of internal software development, enabling it to support adoption of the widely recognized Capability Maturity Model for software development. This enabled the company to increase developer, project manager, and tester productivity while improving software quality.
Each of these presents a compelling case for the benefits of adopting Team System. The most interesting sections are the ROI, key benefits / costs and lessons learned.
Happy Reading !