Le “Windows Server 2008 Security Guide” vient de sortir dans sa version 1.0
The Windows Server 2008 Security Guide is primarily for IT professionals, security specialists, network architects, computer engineers, and other IT consultants who plan application or infrastructure development and deployments of Windows Server 2008 for servers in an enterprise environment. The guide is not intended for home users.
This guide is for individuals whose jobs may include one for more of the following roles:
- Security specialist. Users in this role focus on how to provide security across computing platforms within an organization. Security specialists require a reliable reference guide that addresses the security needs of every level of the organization and also offers proven methods to implement security countermeasures. Security specialists identify security features and settings, and then provide recommendations on how their customers can most effectively use them in high risk environments.
- IT operations, help desk, and deployment staff. Users in IT operations focus on integrating security and controlling change in the deployment process, whereas deployment staff focuses on administering security updates quickly. Staff in these roles also troubleshoot security issues related to applications that involve how to install, configure, and improve the usability and manageability of software. They monitor these types of issues to define measurable security improvements and a minimum of impact on critical business applications.
- Network architect and planner. Users in this role drive the network architecture efforts for computers in their organizations.
- Consultant. Users in this role are aware of security scenarios that span all the business levels of an organization. IT consultants from both Microsoft Services and partners take advantage of knowledge transfer tools for enterprise customers and partners.
This guide includes chapters that provide security recommendations about how to harden the following server roles and the role services that they provide:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server
- Domain Name System (DNS) Server
- Web Server (IIS)
- File Services
- Print Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Network Policy and Access Services
- Terminal Services
Le guide est disponible à l’adresse suivante : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc264463.aspx