ça y est : les appliances ISA Server 2004 de Corrent (intégrateur spécialisé dans les appliances à base de Checkpoint) sont disponibles :
The Corrent® SR125 is a purpose-built security appliance based on an embedded version of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 — Standard Edition. It is a smart choice as a standalone firewall for small to medium size businesses, or as a secondary firewall in larger enterprises deploying Microsoft-based networks and client-server applications.
The SR125 is powered by a 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium® 4 processor and is housed in an ultra-dense 1U rack-optimized server. For ease of installation, the appliance offers two Gigabit and four Fast Ethernet RJ-45 ports. A front-panel LCD displays current status information and a separate console port enables local control, if desired.
- Stateful inspection and application-layer filtering firewall
- Full VPN support with VPN quarantine
- Intrusion detection and intrusion prevention
- Strong user authentication
- SSL-to-SSL bridging
- Integrated Web caching solution
- Active Directory integration
- Centralized and remote management
- Logging, reporting, and alerting
- Includes templates, wizards, and standard management tools to simply configuration
- Pre-loaded with embedded version of Microsoft ISA 2004 Standard Edition
- Runs on hardened version of Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
- 1U rack-mountable chassis, half-depth, all ports in front
- Two Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports
- Four Fast Ethernet (10/100) ports
- Front LCD panel for local status indication
- RS-232 DB-9 console port
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty
Informations complémentaires : http://www.corrent.com/Products/products_sr125.html
The SR225 is powered by a 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon® processor and is housed in a 1U rack-optimized server. It includes a Corrent CR7020 security processor for VPN acceleration. For ease of connection, the appliance offers both copper and fiber I/O modules for a maximum of 10 Gigabit Ethernet copper or 4 fiber ports. A front-panel LCD displays current status information and a separate console port enables local control, if desired.
Informations complémentaires : http://www.corrent.com/Products/products_sr225.html