We’re doing a bunch of HA and maintenance related sessions – here’s the list:
- Sunday 3rd June: Full day pre-conference on Leveraging SQL Server Always-On Technologies to Achieve High Availability and Scalability with Kimberly and Bob Beauchemin. I’ll also be there all day. See Kimberly’s TechEd blog post here for more details. This one’s filling up fast so make sure you don’t miss out.
- Monday 4th June: Chalk-talk: SQL 2005 VLDB Maintenance Best Practices Q&A (me and Kimberly)
- Tuesday 5th June: Session: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Always-On Demo Fest (Kimberly)
- Tuesday 5th June: Chalk-talk: DBCC Internals (me)
- Wednesday 6th June: Session: Microsoft SQL Server Always-On Technologies: Disaster Recovery Strategies for Isolated Damage and Human Error (Kimberly)
- Thursday 7th June: Session: Microsoft SQL Server Always-On Technologies: Advanced Indexing Strategies (Kimberly)
- Thursday 7th June: Session: Secrets to Fast Detection and Recovery From Database Corruptions (me)
- Friday 8th June: Session: Managing Tempdb in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Sunil Agarwal)
We’ll all be spending time at the SQL Server booth too answering questions and meeting many of you.
Hope to see a bunch of you there!