Just over half the Storage Engine PM team will be at TechEd June 11-17. Attending will be:
- Sunil Agarwal – Access Methods PM
- specializing in locking, concurrency, bulk load, snapshot isolation, performance troubleshooting
- Kevin Farlee – Transaction Services PM
- specializing in backup/restore, storage solutions, Scalable Shared Databases
- Mark Wistrom – Transaction Services PM
- specializing in Database Mirroring
- Don Vilen – Storage Engine Customer Communications PM
- specializing in HA, clustering, storage solutions
- Paul Randal – Storage Engine Lead PM
- specializing in general DBCC, disaster recovery, CHECKDB/repair, index fragmentation
We’ll all be doing TLC and/or breakout sessions and will be available for discussions all week. If you’re going and would like to arrange a 1-1 on a specific topic, let me know and I’ll set it up.
See you there!