Last week, we released the latest CTP for SQL Server Reporting Services, which includes new functionality like Favorites and support for Analysis Services data sources for Mobile Reports and KPI’s. Today, we’re excited to release our second public preview of the Mobile Report Publisher for SQL Server 2016 which you can download here.
This release includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements that address items you’ve provided feedback to us about. So please, keep your feedback coming and thanks for all the great feedback to date.
Try it now and send us your feedback
- Download SQL Server 2016
- Download Mobile Report Publisher
- Download Report Builder
- Download SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2015
- Check out the preview documentation: What’s new in Reporting Services (SQL Server 2016)
- Post in the Reporting Services forum (or if you prefer, send us an email)
- Join the conversation on Twitter: @SQLServerBI, #SSRS