The 8th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 is now available for download at the Microsoft Support site.
Cumulative Update 8 contains all the SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 hotfixes which have been available since the initial release of SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2.
To learn more about the release or servicing model, please visit:
- CU#8 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2871401
- Understanding IncrementalServicingModel for SQL Server
- SQL Server Support Information: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/2855
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
- CU#7 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2844090
- CU#6 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2830140
- CU#5 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2797460
- CU#4 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2777358
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2754552
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2740411
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2720425