We are happy to announce that a new version of Azure SQL DB Management Pack has been released!
You can find the release at:
Please see below for the new features and improvements. More detailed information can be found in the guide that can be downloaded from the link above.
New Features and Fixes
- Dashboards same as other SQL MPs
- Added a number of new monitors and rules, including the following:
- CPU Usage (%)
- Workers Usage (%)
- Log write (%)
- Data I/O (%)
- Sessions (%)
- Count Failed Connection
- Count Successful Connection
- Count Connection Blocked by Firewall
- Count of Deadlock
- Count Throttling Long Transaction
- Count Connection Failed
- XTP Storage (In-memory OLTP Storage, %)
- Deprecated Collect Microsoft Azure SQL Database Internal/External Network Egress/Ingress performance rules
- Deprecated Federation and Federation member workflows
- Implemented rebranding: the management pack and some workflow names have been changed
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback.