Localized versions of System Center Management Packs for SQL Server product family have been released! The corresponding English versions were released on 6/29/2016. These include SQL Server 2016 family of Management Packs as well as other in-market MPs.
The languages that the Management Packs have been localized to are: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish.
Here is the full list of products with links to Download Center:
- Microsoft System Center Management Pack for SQL Server enables the discovery and monitoring of SQL Server Database Engines, Databases, SQL Server Agents, and other related components.
- Microsoft System Center Management Pack for SQL Server Replication enables the monitoring of Replication as set of technologies for copying and distributing data and database objects from one database to another and then synchronizing between databases to maintain consistency.
- Management Pack for SQL Server Analysis Services enables the monitoring of Instances, Databases and Partitions. 2008, 2012, 2014 versions are 22.214.171.124 which were released in March 2016.
- Management Pack for SQL Server Reporting Services (Native Mode) enables the monitoring of Instances and Deployments. 2008, 2012, 2014 versions are 126.96.36.199 which were released in March 2016.
- Microsoft System Center Management Pack for SQL Server Dashboards supports the Dashboard functionality in SQL Server DB Engine, Analysis Services, Reporting Services and Replication management packs, and enables the creation of user-generated dashboards.
As always, we welcome your feedback.