The Microsoft SQL Server Sustained Engineering team is proud to announce the release of SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 Cumulative Update 3. Cumulative Update 3 contains a roll-up of hotfixes released since the initial release of SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- CU#3 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2591748
- Understanding Incremental Servicing Model for SQL Server
- SQL Server Support Information: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/2855
Previous Cumulative Update KB Articles:
- CU#2 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2567714
- CU#1 KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2544793
SQL Server Sustained Engineering