The 12th cumulative update release for SQL Server 2017 RTM is now available for download at the Microsoft Downloads site. Please note that registration is no longer required to download Cumulative updates.
To learn more about the release or servicing model, please visit:
- CU12 KB Article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464082
Starting with SQL Server 2017, we are adopting a new modern servicing model. Please refer to our blog for more details on Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 RTM Latest Cumulative Update: https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=56128
- Update Center for Microsoft SQL Server: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/sqlserver/ff803383.aspx
Update to Modern Servicing Model previously announced 10/8/2018:
- Starting with SQL Server 2017, Cumulative Updates released after the first year will have a bi-monthly cadence (every other month), rather than quarterly cadence.
- Slipstream media will NOT be provided with CU12