SQLCAT is coming to SQL Nexus in Copenhagen on May 2nd-4th and running a full day pre-conference focusing on Azure SQL Database, “SQLCAT: A Day in the life of an Azure SQL DB Developer/DBA/DevOps”
In this demo rich session, we will cover various aspects of Azure SQL Database Service based on experience working with large customers and ISVs on Azure including:
- End-End monitoring
- Network Connectivity and transient fault handling
- Performance Troubleshooting and Application aspects.
- In-Memory Enhancements and how they related to Azure SQL Database
- Security aspects and ways to protect data in the cloud
- Elastic Database Pools, Jobs, Transactions, Elastic Scale.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Migration strategies and best practices from on-prem.
If you are planning on attending a pre-con, we hope to see you there!
In the main conference also have a session sharing our learnings from taking multiple customers into production on SQL Server 2016 pre-release. In this session we will share challenges faced and lessons learned during these customer engagements spread across multiple features in SQL Server 2016.
We are looking forward to seeing you at either of the sessions, and hope you enjoy the conference!