There are many reasons to go to TechEd North America 2010 in New Orleans this year. After all, it is THE event for developers and IT Professionals. And if you want to know more about PowerPivot, here’s yet another reason why you need to go.
There will be a raffle to win a signed copy of the PowerPivot Architecture Technical Diagram (screenshot below) in each of the five PowerPivot sessions (five in total). The sessions are:
- BIE04-INT – Building Custom Extensions to the PowerPivot Management Dashboard (6/7 1:00pm-2:15pm, Rm 241)
- BIC06-INT – SQLCAT: PowerPivot Best Practices and Enterprise Case Studies (6/7 4:30pm-5:45pm, Rm 241)
- BIE22-INT – Tips and Tricks for Troubleshooting a Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint Installation (6/9 8:00am-9:15am, Rm 241)
- BIE401 – Deep Dive on PowerPivot Technologies (6/9 1:30pm-2:45pm, Rm 238)
- BIE303 – Deploying and Managing PowerPivot for SharePoint 2010 (6/10 9:45am-11:00am, Rm 252)
Just attend one of these sessions our very own PowerPivotGeek Dave Wickert will enter you into a raffle for a full size 44” x 34” signed copy of our PowerPivot Client/Server Architecture poster.
Cross posting on: sqlcat.com, SQLCAT blogs, PowerPivot blog, PowerPivotGeek.com, PowerPivotTwins.com, and dennyglee.com