This whitepaper helps database architects and administrators configure Microsoft SQL Server 2005 systems for optimal I/O performance and space utilization.
In this whitepaper, you will learn about:
- Internals of SQL Server physical design storage
- Reliability and performance requirements for the database system.
- Deciding upon the hardware to suit the above requirements
- Best practice recommendations for configuring SQL Server to take advantage of the above
- Tracking and monitoring performance on an ongoing basis
Strongly recommended for anybody interested in designing efficient database systems. Read it here.
POSTED BY : Sanchan Saxena