Microsoft is hosting US regional Professional Developer’s Conferences and recently added the Women’s Build an awesome women’s networking event first held at PDC. I’ll be leading the event in Houston, I hope to see some of you there!! Please help me spread the word to developers in your area.
If you are a US student and would like to attend, please email me for discounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed the WomenBuild workshop at PDC? Come to the Lego SeriousPlay WomenBuild workshop at the MSDN Developer Conferences!
– Open to both MEN and WOMEN
- FREE to anyone registered for MDC ($99 registration fee).
1. Register for WomenBuild via MDC using this code: MDCWIT. $99
2. Join WomenBuild Facebook group to discuss diversity in this industry
What is WomenBuild?
Watch the Laura Foy video on 10 and find out what WomenBuild is all about!
- Designed to address how do we attract and grow Women in Technology through creative out-of-the- box thinking
- A place to brainstorm solutions on how we can make technology and a career in technology more accessible to women.
- Combines personal interaction and networking with the use of LEGO® Bricks as a conceptual modeling tool, part of the LEGO® Serious Play Program (LSP).
- A great way to build bridges to solutions with a passionate and creative community of people who care to "pay it forward".
Take aways for attendees:
- Discuss how we can empower women with technology. Discussion will continue on Facebook
- Pay it forward. Drive awareness and sensitivity that this is a problem that exists in our industry and our industry cares – pay it forward.
- Spread the word. We will be at 11 cities – spread the word & let people know that resources are out there