Note: I'm lifting this from my
DataFormWebPart.com blog post , in hopes of the workaround getting more traffic.
‘g_InstanceID’ is undefined
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Workspace: Site Actions-> Create Site -> Select [Meetings] Basic Meeting Workspace, click Create.
- On Workspace site, add a Calendar list: Site Actions -> Create -> [Tracking] Calendar.
- Add a new event to Calendar list, make recurring event, and select [x] Use a Meeting Workspace to organize attendees, agendas, documents, minutes, and other details for this event. Click OK.
- Follow steps to create workspace for Calendar event. Go to workspace.
- Change master page for workspace: Site Actions -> Site Settings -> [Look and Feel] Master page -> select any master page for Site Master Page and System Master Page. Click OK. Go back to workspace.
- Open SharePoint Designer 2007. Go to File | Open Site and connect to SharePoint site.
- Expand out _catalogs -> masterpage -> open master page used on Meeting Workspace.
- In Code View, add the following line of code under <%@ Import Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint" %> tag:
<%@ Register Tagprefix="Meetings" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.Meetings" Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" %>
- Add the following line of code after opening <body …> tag: <Meetings:PropertyBag runat="server"/>
- Save master page, check in (if necessary), and publish major version.