We are delivering some small events focussed around using Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio to improve your application lifecycle processes. These events are small and were by invite. We do have some spare capacity, which we are opening up the broader community.
To register (the events are free)
Johannesburg: 24 June, start time 9:00 – Register
Pretoria : 25 June, start time approx. 13:00 – Register
Audience: Anyone involved process of delivering software solutions, including project managers, developers, architects, testers, analysts, scrum masters and leads.
Improve your Application Lifecycle Management Processes with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
Microsoft’s application lifecycle management tooling is all about enabling teams to deliver great software. In this demo-packed session, learn how to engage early and often with your project’s stakeholders to ensure that your team is building the right software for them. Areas covered include:
• Plan and track work – web-based project management tools, Excel and Project Integration, Agile Portfolio Management, Backlog and Sprint Planning, Team Rooms, Storyboarding, Feedback Management
• Developer Collaboration and Practices – Source Control (including using Git for Source Control), Code Lens, Branching and Merging, Code Review, Lightweight web Code Comments, My Work, Unit Testing and Code Coverage, Code Analysis and Metrics, Code Clone Analysis, Managing Database Schemas, Cross platform development from Eclipse, Automated Builds
• Architecture – Code Visualization and Code Maps, UML Diagrams, Validation using Layer Diagrams
• Software Quality – Test Case Management and Execution including Web Tools, Manual Testing, Exploratory Testing, Automated Testing, Load and Web Testing
• Release Management and DevOps – Configure a lab environment for automated build, deploy and test workflow. Using IntelliTrace for debugging Production issues. Release management.