It’s more a flash flood through industries and organisations.
Scrum, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), DaD (Disciplined Agile Delivery), XP, Kanban, DSDM, Crystal, RUP and many more flavours emerged.
- Can you make sense of all this?
- Does organisations know what this all means?
- Did agile turn into a buzzword with no substance?
Maybe, but maybe not!
Join Microsoft and EOH Kaizania Academies for a presentation on the key Lean and Agile fundamentals and how in combination with some innovation economics they will assist any organisation or product team to thrive in a constantly changing world.
Date: 25 February 2014
Time: 8h30 – 11h30
Venue: Microsoft Bryanston
Click here to register (No cost to attend the event)
Certified Scrum Master
· In this course, participants will learn how to stop thrashing and start executing along with everything necessary for getting started with Scrum. There are very few rules to Scrum so it is important to learn its fundamental principles by experiencing them directly from those who have implemented the best Scrums in the software industry.
Upon course completion, students will be qualified and ready to pass the Scrum Alliance certification exam. The course will be hosted by Mitch Lacey who is an agile practitioner and trainer with over 15 years of experience.
You Will Learn
· Pragmatic, practical, proven Agile and Scrum project practices
· How to effectively start a Scrum project
· How to write user stories
· How to estimate using Planning Poker, a relative estimation technique
· How to help your organization adopt Scrum
· How to be an effective ScrumMaster
· Techniques for scaling and working with distributed teams
The course format consists of multiple lecture topics, group exercises and group discussion. Ample time will be devoted to analysis of the “real-world” industry experiences of the ScrumMaster Course instructor based on case study examples and experiences managing Agile projects and coaching Scrum teams.
Date: 14 – 15 May 2014
Venue: Ten Bompas Hotel, Dunkeld, Johannesburg
Cost: R10 000 (Ex VAT)
Click here to find out more and register.