Free App Hub Accounts for South African Developers with YallaApps

Yalla Apps is giving free registration for all developers in SA which costs about $99 if they register to Yalla Apps by July 20th. And after that once App Hub goes live in SA– the users will get free accounts on App Hub too.

All you need to do is register for free with Yalla Apps by July 20.

Simply go to <www.yallaapps.com/signup>  and create a free account. Once the marketplace is live for your region, you can create your App Hub account for free 🙂

This is how it works:

1. Register for free on Yalla Apps by July 20

2. Wait until we send you an email late July to open your App Hub account

3. Register to AppHub with the same email and name as your YallaApps account and get your AppHub subscription for free.(Microsoft will additionally verify your identity as usual)

Do not miss this great opportunity guys – Sign up now and INSTANTLY start developing for WP7.

For more info, please mail us at support@yallaapps.com

1. Mike Buck says:

This sounds amazing. Are there any catches to this around submitting applications, rights to applications, unlocking phones or around revenue from applications sold?

Very promising news!

2. Mike says:

Not free! I just registered and unable to submit an app. Still have to pay th $99 annual sub fee. What's up? What am I doing wrong?

3. Sarah says:

This is very misleading post. It is free to register with Yalla but you will still have to pay $99 to be able to submit apps. So my advice, unless your app is ready and you want to submit it now don't bother with Yalla beacuse AppHub will be available in SA soon and will also cost you $99 pa. Yalla's business model will start to fail once AppHub starts supporting more and more countries.

4. southafrica says:

Hi Mike and Sarah

The accounts are free as in no $99 dollar payment but only for South Africa and one other country. The account activation takes a little bit of time and the people at YallaApps said that the accounts take around a day to activate. Another benefit of going this route is that you automatically get a free AppHub account. So both would end up costing you nothing. This is really to enable people to start getting ready for the arrival of apphub and enabling people to deploy to the market place now instead of having to wait for it later. I hope this helps.

Dave

5. Mark Pearl says:

I registered yesterday and it took 24 hours and now my account is approved and it didnt cost me anything – they are phoning me on Monday to unlock the device – again, free – thanks – this is a great promotion

6. ZADev says:

@Dave, just to clear things up for me…you get a free Yalla Apps account and once the App Hub launches in SA, you will also get a free App Hub account for a year as well?

7. southafrica says:

Yup Thats correct, you will get the free App Hub Account as well. 🙂

Dave

8. This is great news. Just registered, and got my free 100 credits automatically.

Now to unlock my Omnia 7

Can't wait.

9. Leacky says:

What about if you registered before this offer became available?

10. Jacques Mostert says:

I would also like to know if all existing yalla apps accounts will be given the free app hub accounts.

Is there any indication of when this will happen?

Thanks,

Jacques Mostert

11. southafrica says:

Yes, all south african accounts will be given the app hub accounts.

12. Jonno Schmidt says:

Wil this also be valid for those who registered as Students under Dreamspark?

Will I get an individual account on AppHub?