A few weeks I presented a session on “Improving your Software Processes with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server 2010”. I promised to provide the slides and resource links.
You can download the slides via Skydrive here (made some changes – fixed screenshots etc based on comments)
Resources – I will look to update these over time. Here are some bits to get you started:
- MSDN Application Lifecycle Homepage – including links to trial etc
- Sample TFS VM
- ALM Rangers – lots of very useful guidance
- ALM and VS2010 Whitepapers – written by David Chappell
- Visual Studio 2010 Reviewers Guide
- How do I videos – check the relevant section for the videos that are of interest to you.
- Brian Harry’s blog – chief architect of TFS