Happy New Year!

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!

No matter who we are in this world, one of the things that is given equally to all of us is 24 hours in a day.   None of us have the ability to get more time in a day.  I personally encourage myself and my family to think about how each of us want to spend the time (family, work, fun, etc.) and then hopefully follow through on that.

Namaste!

1. Jigar says:

Happy new year !

Good thought BTW..!!

2. FranL says:

Happy New Year to you too

Francesco

3. Gio says:

Happy New Year to You and to all Microsoft! :)

BTW: I do like your thought…!

4. Anantharaman says:

Yeah..Soma …. Wish you a happy new year…

5. Norman, Enterprise Architecture - .NET CoE Team, UPS says:

Happy New Year Somasegar! and thank you for all the excellent information. Looking forward to your 2007 blog.

To 24/7/365!

– Norman

6. vikasgoyal77 says:

Happy New Year to all !!

vikas

7. loc says:

Actually, for areas observing daylight-saving time, people get 25 hours on the last Sunday in October each year. Anyway, this is a great advice I can use for my new year, as I have spent the time wastefully and unwisely since the end of last summer.

Happy New Year!

8. Nandkishor says:

Wish Happy New Year………!

& Thanx For Gr8 Information

9. Nandkishor H Devlekar says:

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!

10. SBC says:

A Happy New Year to you too!

Here’s hoping ‘Orcas’ gets out this year!

😉

11. I am looking for Soma Castro who may now be married

12. jdiesel says:

Happy New Year, Soma!

I am hoping you can talk about strategic thinking on a more personal level.  I am just a bit over 40, and in the last year or two have become aware of the manipulation so shockingly perpetrated upon me by the people closest to me! I have had enough.

I am a person who discusses things in order to work them out.  This leaves me open to all kinds of nefarious scheming by people I should be able to trust.

When I try to work things out in my mind, I think in a circle, or become distracted by my emotions.  I am an intelligent person, but I lack the detachment required to make the best decisions in any given situation.

Help a sista OUT.  I need a strategy for strategizing!  My New Year’s resolution is to QUIT getting caught out there–to think ahead of the curve, and use my intellect in ways that benefit me.  As much as I hate to confess to being a sitting duck for other people’s agendas, I’ve got to do something about it, so here it is.

Thanks,