Enterprise Portal in AX 2012 now supports the Safari browser
• We have just released a hotfix that adds support for the Safari browser (version 5.1.2 on both Windows and Mac) for Enterprise Portal in AX 2012.
• This will further expand the audience of Enterprise Portal and AX 2012 .
• This support is mainly for end-users i.e. end-users should be able to perform tasks in Enterprise Portal successfully.
• Although system administrator and developers tasks should work too we are not officially supporting these.
• You can download the hotfix from PartnerSource here: https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;2686124.
A big thanks to everyone involved in this cross-group, cross-team effort: Dave Parslow, Kaiyu Wu, Johan Broberg, Song Gao, Imran Laljivirani, Jun Xie, Revathi Muthiah, Susan Coble, Nikolay Muzykin, Amy Zhao, Tracy Xing, Erick Li, Fischer Chen, Feng Liang, Matthew Halliday, Satya Teki and many others.