Windows 10 Calculator

Wow – we have finally updated calc.exe – how long has that been? Smile

image and image and image

How cool is it that 12 stone is 0.02 Elephants

1. windows-phone says:

looks perfect! May I write about it on my blog http://windows-10.pl ?

2. SuperCoco says:

Its really ugly. How to open more than a one instance? How to resize to more little size or at least the same sixe than old calculator?

3. Daniel Smith says:

I'm sorry, but this is not progress.

* You can only load a single instance of the app at a time.

* It takes longer to load.

* It doesn't adhere to the system theme.

* It uses more than double the RAM compared to the win32 version.

* You have to switch back and forward between different views to see the calculation history (unless you go full screen).

* It's missing statistics mode and multiple other features compared to the win32 version.

* It takes up around 25% more screen real estate, leaving it more likely to obscure your other windows that you're probably trying to look at while typing into the calculator window.

I think we need the win32 calculator back, and then let users decide which one they want to use.  I certainly know which one I'd choose to use!

4. Kyli Rouge says:

Where's my bit shifting in programmer mode? Why can't I flip bits? Is this a joke?

5. Ian Ceicys says:

I want to be able to edit history calculations on the fly.

I have a rent equation I use.

equation 1: $700+450+625.35=1775.35

Now I want to go through and subtract that equation from a bank balance say $2000.00

In Win 8.1 I would just go in and click on equation 1 in history and put in 2000 - ($700+450+625.35) to get 224.65.

I can't figure out how to edit history, can I have the old calculator back?

6. Alberto Falcon says:

This is my least favorite result of windows 10. No multiple calculators + huge size (And when resized it looks off) + ugly = I'm now trying to figure out how to import my windows 7 calculator.

7. Thierry says:

How can I revert to Win8 calculator? This new one doesn't focus automatically when I launch it (with MS keyboard dedicated key), so I have to clic in app bar to show up the window then I have to click on it in order to type something.

What a regression!

8. BigM says:

Does calculator take localization settings from selected display language? I like to use english (american) as display language, but I don't like to see american style in number formatting 1,234,567.89. I like to use finnish formatting (1 234 567,89) or set it my self to what ever I like from regional settings.

PS. Also date calculator is missing.

9. NormanRT says:

At the moment, the calculator is what's missing on my computer.

10. Tom says:

I just upgraded to Win10 and the calculator won't load; so, no calculator for me!!!

11. Fekadu says:

The updated calculator was very nice. It works better.
    Great thanks