It’s Katrien De Graeve’s fault:
1. I started going to university when I was 13. I wanted to learn more German language than was offered in my high school.
2. My hair has been every color except gray.
3. My dad actually advised me to study computers and I told him that it was a ridiculous idea and that I would never do that.
4. My family ancestry is one of lawyers, judges, politicians ‘or’ (maybe ‘and’) criminals in Scotland.
5. I won the state championship for speech (radio broadcasting) in high school with zero preparation.
6. The following types of music appeal to me – alternative rock, chamber music and improvisational jazz.
7. One of these statements is not true.
Although the tagging frenzy seems to be going on mainly in the PHP community (Michelangelo is tracking it all), here’s to sending it to the Microsoft developer community. So in my turn I’m tagging some colleagues:
1. Daniel Egan
2. Woody Pewitt
3. David Chou
7. Mithun Dhar
Here are the rules if you are tagged:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter