Here is a company who is offering training in Irvine, CA this winter.
on 3/11 in Irvine, CA
Pluralsight – Premier Microsoft .NET Training: Applied Silverlight
Questions this course will answer:
- How does Silverlight XAML differ from WPF XAML?
- What subset of the .NET Framework is provided by the Core CLR available with Silverlight 1.1?
- How do I interact with the server from within Silverlight?
- How can Silverlight be used with my existing ASP.NET applications?
- Does Silverlight complement or replace Ajax?
- How do I store data locally on the client?
- How do I build reusable controls for Silverlight?
- How do I use Expression Blend with Silverlight?
- What is required on my server to host Silverlight applications?
- What is required on client machines to use Silverlight applications?
- What does Silverlight offer over and above traditional HTML/DOM applications?