General stuff talked about elsewhere:
- Internet Explorer 9 coming to Windows Phone – with the same code base and features as the desktop with some minor differences specific to the phone (no Activex support for example). This brings HTML5 rendering engine to the phone. It includes hardware acceleration, although taking into account smaller GPU.
- Multi-tasking and Live Agents: real time interactions via Live Tiles, Push Notifications, Deep Linking and Background Agents.
- Live tile enhancements such as multiple Live tiles per app, deep linking, …
- Silverlight 4
- Ringtone API
- Raw camera feed access to applications
- SQL CE: in-memory local SQL database for ease of data applications
- Additions to developer tooling: new Location tooling, Accelerometer tooling, profiler and support for Silverlight and XNA in the same project
- Marketplace: going from 16 to 35 countries with Marketplace for consumers, 30 to 35 countries for devevlopers selling apps
And I got nothing else right now, but I am sitting in meetings talking about Mango. Learning a bunch.