What is Physics
According to SmallBasic.Dictionary, physics is “study of physical forces and qualities”.
A program KXQ212-2 is a simple sample of physical simulation. You can accelerate the moon lander with up arrow key.
Writing physical simulation program is not so easy. But there are some physics engines that supports physical simulations. Box2D is one of them and LitDev Extension contains LDPhysics object that wraps Box2D physics engine. I wrote a sample ZFJ443 which simulates inverted pendulum. You can move the inverted pendulum with left and right arrow keys.
These are links to Small Basic blog posts about physics.
- Small Basic Featured Program – Fluid Particle Simulation
- Pendulum Sim – Small Basic Featured Program
- Small Basic Game Programming – Game Math
- Yo-Yo Simulations – Small Basic Featured Programs
- Small Basic Featured Program – Gravity Simulator
- Small Basic – Physics for Marionette Challenge
- Small Basic – Box2D Physics Extension
- Swinging Pendulum – Small Basic Physics Challenge
- Starfield Simulator – Small Basic Featured Program
- Collision Physics – Small Basic Featured Game
- Light Beam Physics Challenge – Small Basic
- Small Basic – The Gas Physics Challenge
- Small Basic – The Physics Challenge (October Challenges)
- Collision Physics With Small Basic