These challenges are intended for people who are learning to program for the first time or for those returning to programming who want to start using Small Basic. Some will be easy, some will be hard – but they will all make you think, and more importantly be GREAT FUN!
Please post your solutions / partial solutions / questions / feedback etc. into this thread that will remain ‘sticky’ for the month. The only rule is that your solution must use standard Small Basic methods (no extensions).
It would be good if people could post their problems with these challenges (post here) so that a discussion can start so that everyone can learn from each other.
Also post feedback on the kind of challenges that you want to see more of in the future.
- “ecnetnes a ni sretcarahc eht lla esrever ot margorp a etirW”
- “yfidoM eht margorp ot esrever lla eht sretcarahc ni hcae drow”
- HINT – use the stack object
- Draw a picture of a clown
- Make a roulette gambling wheel game
- Animate a physically realistic pendulum
- Try to get its period correct for the scale length of the swing
- See here or many other sites on this topic
Do you have an idea for a future challenge? Please post it here!
Special thanks to LitDev for another rip-roaring series of challenges!
Have a Small and Basic weekend!
– Ninja Ed