I introduced this project in a former blog post. Today I will write about the alpha (demo) version of Small Quest - a text base adventure game.
This project is run by PhilipRocker and me.
Following image is a screen shot of this game.
And here are the release notes:
- This version is for demo.
- CONTINUE is not supported yet.
- HELP is not supported yet.
- has only a short story.
- Bug fixed - #4 Game Menu language is not changed
- A line of scenario changed.
This program was compiled with Small Basic v1.1. So, if you'd like to run this program in Small Basic v1.0, please [Open] SmallQuest.smallbasic and [Run] it.
Following two files are runtime executables.
These files and folders are needed to run this program.
Following file is the source code.
- Carregamento.sb (Loading)
- Game Menu-Test.sb (Game Menu - COMBINED)
- LanguageSelection.sb (Language - COMBINED)
- ColorDesign.smallbasic (Color Design)
Thank you Dinomite07 for developing this game.
Please leave your comments about Small Quest. We'd like to hear about them and that will be appreciated for the future of this project. Thanks.