- Not need closing quote for string at line end
- Comma is not needed between parameters of operations
- Sometimes no need to initialize variables (especially arrays)
- Keywords, variable/subroutine/label names, color names, logical value and indices of arrays are case insensitive
- Dividing by 0 becomes 0
- / is allowed instead of \ in file path
- String is treated as 0 in comparison expression
- Logical values other than "True" are treated as "False"
How do you feel? If you know other points about tolerance of Small Basic, please let me know. Thanks.