From today, the new Big Challenge started in Small Basic forum. Why don't you join this challenge?
This thread is for a new group challenge dropped out from the Monthly Challenges.
This challenge is intended for people who are learning to program together within a group using Small Basic.
Please post your application / suggestions / questions / feedback etc. into this thread that will remain ‘sticky’ for the month.
Also post feedback on the kind of challenges that you want to see more of in the future.
- Apply in this thread to create a group (with two or more people).
- Then create a marionette (or puppet) per group which can be moved by user interaction.
- Ed Price - the marionette graphics or UI
- litdev - to write a prototype of a motion dynamics engine
- Jibba Jabba - suggested like / don't like counter
- Nonki Takahashi - to make bitmaps from your design (picture)