What is TechNet Guru?
One winner in each category will be selected each month for glory and adoration by the MSDN/TechNet Ninjas and community as a whole. This includes a dedicated blog post in the Wiki Ninjas blog, a tweet from the Wiki Ninjas Twitter account, an announcement on your forum, and other acknowledgement from the community.
1) Please copy over any solutions you post here to TechNet Wiki.
2) Add a link to it on THE JUNE TECHNET GURU WIKI PAGE, so we know you’ve contributed
3) Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a “Guru of the Month” in each technology.
Currently, Nonki has the competition cornered…
- Small Basic: Did You Know? By Nonki Takahashi
- Small Basic: How to Convert Multi-Line Text into Array of Lines By Nonki Takahashi
- Small Basic: IDE Colors By Nonki Takahashi
- Small Basic: How to Use Trigonometric Functions By Nonki Takahashi
- Small Basic: How to Draw Triangle By Nonki Takahashi
- Small Basic: How to Make a Turtle Maze Game By Nonki Takahashi
Thanks to Nonki for all your contributions! Let’s see if Nonki remains unchallenged for June!
– Ninja Ed