From Gungan37 in this Forums thread…
I have spent the last few months writing the IO Extension in C#. It provides hundreds of methods to do all kinds of different things. It includes support for:
- Network server / client communications
- Use of over 20 Windows Forms controls
- Use of game controllers
- Use of the Google Maps APIs
- Use of Microsoft Office style ribbon controls (like this)
- Use of as many timers as you want
- Advanced file I/O and FileSystemWatcher events
- Use of many algorithms such as Pi calculations and sorting routines
- Sending emails
- Advanced speech synthesis
- And much more!
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b5rqidsjv4jduqe
Note: this version was designed for Windows 8/7/Vista butworks on XP. A special XP version without Aero libraries, etc. is in the works!
Please provide comments, suggestions, and bug reports here:
Have you tried it out? What do you think?
– Ninja Ed